Library Catalog (The OPAC)
Click on the button below to search Spring Creek Library's catalog. Search for a book's title, an author, or a subject. Find the book in the library by making note of the book's call number. Or, reserve a book by following the directions below.
How do I reserve a book in the Library?
- Log on to the catalog (the OPAC).
- Username: first initial last name (ex.: JKelly)
- Password: last name (ex.: kelly) *Note: All passwords are lower case unless you change it. Passwords are case sensitive.
- Search for a book (subject, title, or author).
- Click on the title of the book.
- A box will open. Click on the yellow "Holdings" tab.
- Next, click the blue "Reserve" button.
- Finally, click "OK".
- Your book is now reserved and will be ready for you to pick up the following morning. If you need it sooner, please send me an email letting me know when you need it.